Lavenda Cafe


Another enjoyable lunch captured through my camphone. Was out having lunch with M and V in Makati last weekend. It was raining and instead of crossing over to Greenbelt under the rain, I suggested Lavenda Cafe along Benavidez Street in Legaspi Village.  

This cafe has been around for almost a year now and has been my go-to place for comfort food either on the way home or by delivery. For me, it's Japanese food next door. They've got nourishing ramens that take away all the illness keeping you in bed; sushi and sashimi platters that make you want to have with some sparkling wine; and my favorite bento pictured above -- tempura bento for only PhP180. It comes with three pieces of shrimp, some veggies, kimchi, half an egg, some sashimi (salmon and squid this time),  and some miso soup on the side. They also serve some Italian food, cakes and alcohol even before lunch -- all I have not tried because of my loyalty to their Japanese fare.

Here are some snapshots from food delivered on my birthday. Me and M attended a function with not much food and so ordered the rest to be shared with the rest of the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...