Back Home

It's Easter Sunday and it's only now that I've been able to get my bearings. I was away for a few weeks last month for a short stay in Germany, the Czech Republic and Budapest.

Oh Budapest! I love Budapest and would love to return for a longer stay. And as for the Czech Republic, it will always be my home away from home. But Germany, now I see it in a different way. Almost five years ago, I was in Berlin for the EU accession of the ten new members. Berlin was old, yet modern- very, very cosmopolitan. This time, I stayed in the west, in a small town called Gummersbach and travelled all the way east to Dresden.

There's so many pictures from that trip, it's taking awhile to sort it. For now, I leave you with some photos from a tour in Pampanga I joined in February, thanks to the expert guiding skills of Ivan Dy, Anton Diaz, and Ivan Henares of Ultimate Philippines.

Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark, which I'm sure have lots of spectacular photos online.


The best breakfast I've ever had, I had at C's Italian restaurant! Steak in the morning, smoked salmon, stewed mushrooms, sausages, ham, omelettes, fresh yogurt, fruits and juices just to name a few!


Just a sample of what I had for lunch at Abe's Farm
To cap the day, birdwatching in Candaba.

Overall, it was an enjoyable yet tiring day. Although breakfast at C's was truly memorable, after breakfasts at the Akademie in Gummersbach and the hotel in Dresden, I've changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...