Hello 2010!

The past few months have been a blur. I finally have a job at an international development organization, and the semester's almost over. I'm certainly going to miss my students and being in the classroom. Meanwhile, I spent a weekend in Cebu with my former co-volunteers and did some mangrove planting at Olango Island to boot! So here's a few snapshots from our hotel in Mactan.

Summer's almost here and it means we're getting closer and closer to election day. With El Nino and rotational powercuts around, I wonder if successful elections will merely be a dream or a reality. One thing's for sure, I haven't received my voter's I.D. (I had to transfer my registration from Prague to Manila).

2009 was a grand travel year with several local and international destinations like Budapest, Bangkok, Jakarta, Bicol and Bohol. I'm hopeful 2010 would make my passport colorful and my mileage high. Haha! But on a serious note, although I got accepted to attend graduate school at the Hague and Budapest this year, I wish more exciting things will come along professionally. There should be something to look forward to this year apart from good health for my family and friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...