Travel 2011

Since last month, I've been itching to travel all because my birthday's coming up, my weekends are supposed to vanish, and my last trip was August 2011. But I don't have any companions, those who are free don't have money, and I was not free when those who had money were going to travel.

About a month on, no surprise trip coming along yet. About four days ago, a friend said we can meet up in Milan for a weekend, another just sent me a message today that I can spend a few days in Bratislava, and the following weekend in Prague with friends. But dear friend can't go to Milan anymore so there's no point going to Prague and Bratislava. All other destinations seem to be too expensive or I've been there already. I do not want to travel alone.

So to pacify my deprived soul, here are a few snapshots of the places I've been to outside Manila this year. For others, it may seem a lot, but for people like me, this list needs to be longer. Not to sound ungrateful but, who said it's wrong to make the most out of life?

Coco Beach, Mindoro

Nagsasa Cove, Zambales

Typhoon Bebeng-ed Out in Donsol, Sorsogon

Endless stopovers in Istanbul

Dubai, United Arab Emirates 

Baku, Azerbaijan

Prague, Czech Republic

Frankfurt, Germany

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam

Somewhere in Viet Nam, I forgot. I'm a bad traveller. :P

Mekong Delta, Viet Nam

Bangkok, Thailand

And that's all for now, as of August 2011. Rest of the year, surprise me with a trip, please? I've lowered my standards. A local trip would suffice. But please, not alone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...