Yamazaki Grocery and Restaurant

Was at my favorite hole-in-the-wall value for money Japanese eatery at Little Tokyo -- Yamazaki.

I discovered it through a high school friend who lived in the area a few years ago. It's a great place for the happy tummy, happy wallet combo, with take home groceries too.

Tonight, service was even better than the last few times I was there. I had dinner with two friends who haven't eaten there before and the waitstaff were very patient in explaining all the dishes and inclusions. They usually give a menu in Japanese and just provide the menu with pictures when requested.

As usual, I ordered my favorite grilled salmon, which came with miso soup, rice, tofu, cabbage and pickled chicken and root vegetables. All of that for 195p. I also couldn't skip the gyoza (75p) and all three of us shared a cup of green tea ice cream (95p) from the grocery.

My friends are definitely coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...