2010 and beyond!

"Bless the President so we will have forbearance, good health, the tolerance to lead this nation up to 2010 and perhaps who knows even beyond."

-Press Secretary Jesus Dureza, at the end of the opening prayer he led at the start of a Cabinet meeting in the Aguinaldo State Dining Room (http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20081118-172871/Arroyo-to-2010-prayer-Oh-my-God).

Here's today's front page:
Watching the "off the record" reaction of the President on TV was unbelievable. It was so much like her "I'm Sorry" speech.

Likewise, I can't believe I took part in ousting ERAP in EDSA when I was still in college. With Romulo's children no less! During that time, it seemed like the right thing to do. And even years later in Prague, I voted her. For sure, I wasted my overseas absentee vote. :(

What is happening to our country???? With the recent events, we should have more than hope that things will take the right course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...