Let's do this Again

My favourite painting of all: Salvador Dalis Muchacha en la Ventana
My favourite painting of all: Salvador Dali's Muchacha en la Ventana
Crossing over timelines.
Musings over realistic imaginations.
The mundane, the grand and everything in between.

-----
Same old thoughts in a new home.
It's my first time on wordpress, and first time to commit to public blogging all over again in a year. Yup, hello world! Again.
----
It's been a slow week, and I've been thinking how cooking really fulfills me. Tonight, I made onion soup at home. I caramelized onions with butter, then added chicken broth, salt and pepper. Meanwhile, I toasted some bread covered with a generous heap of cheese. I heated the bowls, put dollops of mozarella, poured the boiling soup over, and topped it with toasted bread with cheese. Et voila! homemade onion soup!
I know for sure I can cook. And any one who's lived with me and welcomed me into their kitchen knows I've got what it takes. But somehow, the daily grind of concrete jungle life has distracted me from pursuing my passions. Must find a culinary course after work or on weekends soon. :)
Or dance classes. Anything but intellectual pursuits for now.
Dobrou noc!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...