Legazpi Sunday Market

Some flowers from last Sunday

Given that the Legaspi Market is just a few blocks away, it's one of the many good things in my life that I take for granted. Imagine, fresh produce, frozen meat and seafood, flowers, booze, and meals from all over the world all within walking distance? That is paradise in a concrete jungle. And I just walk - no worries about parking.

I haven't been there in almost a year and last weekend's visit came as a surprise. I've always thought Salcedo Market had better variety and more stalls but I was quite pleased with the changes at the Legaspi Market. There's enough stalls and choices to whet your appetite and the dormant shoppaholic in you without leaving you the bitin feeling. Except for the heat and lack of tables to eat on, Legaspi Market has come a long way. An informative article by Myrza Sison says it all. I leave you with some snapshopts from a wonderful afternoon at the market.


Some organic balms. I got a pot of mosquito repellent and it works!

Some entertainment while looking at organic footwearFat Dimsum!

Some plastic bags I loved in Bangkok and where I got a handmade purse for PhP 95!

My must-buy: Hungarian sausages!Spices sold by a scary man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...