Kitchen Guerilla in Hamburg


From one click to another, I found Kitchen Guerilla on Facebook. Being deprived of my culinary desires in Bochum (and totally my fault I have not explored Dusseldorf), I was on the look out for roving kitchens and satellite dinners. Et voila! 

Now that I live in Hamburg I was just so thrilled to find out that Kitchen Guerilla just hosted and will host more dinners over here. Their FB crew was so nice because I immediately received a reply within an hour after inquiring about how to join their dinners. I was directed to their website, from where I found an e-mail and requested a slot for myself. I wish I could go with more like-minded people though so I wouldn't feel so alone with my non-existent German. I think I received a reply by e-mail within ten minutes of my query - now that's client service! I just hope I get a confirmed slot or the free raffle prize slot! That would be such a gift! 


As a previous professional and now a scholar, it's been quite difficult to readjust my lifestyle without sacrificing my desire for good food and certain activities. But since I moved to Hamburg, everything's (not something) gotta give. There's so much to soak up in this city that is becoming my favorite each day. I just can't wait to be surrounded by other people who share the same interests I do - new cultures, new friends, over a delicious meal, crossing borders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...