Streit's in Hamburg


It was Oscars' season and I wanted to catch up on movies. You see, I enjoy the cinema experience. I don't like downloading movies and watching them in a mini screen. Of course, there's the comforts of HBO but that's another matter. So I when my colleagues suggested Streit's, I did not hesitate.




Streit's opens up with a lounge at the ground floor. At one side is the ticket counter, popcorn and snacks booth. And on the other is the bar, surrounded by velvet seats. Suffice to say, I was thrilled that South African wine was available and I could bring my glass inside the cinema while watching. It's just something new to me. I just wish Streit's would not close by end of the month. Even if it's a little pricey (movie at 10eur + medium popcorn almost 5 eur + glass of wine almost 5 eur), it's still worth the go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...